Pumpkins and Pirates. Witches and Wizards. Monsters and Mummies. Is there anything better than Halloween? Every year at this time, the staff takes on the enormous job of organizing the largest dog dress-up party in Tallahassee. Well, maybe Dog-o-Ween was a little larger, but each of those parents had only one or two dogs to wrestle into costumes. The staff and I had over 30 dogs to convince that this was a good idea. But as it is every year, we reaped our reward in the laughs of delight as parents picked up their dog and their dog’s picture. And we got some pretty good laughs too. This week’s Fav Foto contest was especially hard to narrow down to only 3 finalists. You can see the runner ups on MoJo’s Facebook page. But before we get to the Halloween fun, I have to congratulate last week’s winners:
Sophie and Plumboo set the Tallydogs’ Blog record for most votes in one FFF. I believe I owe the credit to one little Rottie’s mom but we won’t tell Plumboo that. Congrats girls, you each won a free day of daycare 🙂
So here’s a little rules refresher for this week’s contest:
1. Start voting now! The contest ends Thursday at 7:00pm.
2. The winner will get a free day of daycare at their favorite dog daycare: MoJo’s Backyard.
3. You can only vote once, but we know you know lots of people who love you and your dog. Recruit them to vote too.
4. Place your vote by adding a “comment” to the end of this blog. Don’t forget to include your name and your fav foto.
5. Even if your dog isn’t in this week’s contest, I assure you there are plenty more pictures to come. Throw a dog a bone and vote anyway…next time it could be your pup in the contest.
Are you ready freddy? Here are the 3 scary finalists: