Ah, boys. Can’t live with them, can’t live without them. I’ll never understand a boy’s fascination with game systems, heavy machinery or knives. Jerritt has a rather large collection of swords. Though I’m not sure what function these serve in the back of the closet, I guess that we’ll be stocked with weapons when the zombie apocalypse finally ensues. What is it about the adjectives big, destructive, dangerous and lethal that make a boy likely to buy anything (especially if he doesn’t need it or already has 2).
I can’t say that dogs are quite the same, but I do see a gender gap when it comes to dogs who eat rocks and splintery wood or chew on electric cords. A little more often than not, it’s a boy dog that’s tried to eat a hole in the wall, dig through cement or bring down a wooden support beam.
This week’s Fav Foto Fri is all boys with their toys.
Rules of the game:
1. voting begins today, Jan 29th and ends at 7:00pm on Thurs, Feb 4th
2. cast your vote by adding a comment to the end of FFF#16. include your name and pick
3. only one vote per person but bribe all your dog’s best friends to vote. use treats or trickery, we won’t tell
4. the dog with the most votes wins a Free Day of Doggie Daycare at MoJo’s Backyard. yay!
5. even if you don’t know the dog, or don’t know the dog’s parents…you, yes, you! can vote. don’t you feel powerful?
Here are this week’s runner-ups:
And last week’s winner:
The lovely superstar, Biscuit! Congrats on your win, Biscuit…it’s almost as good as an Oscar…
Please come back next Friday to find out who won this week and see Favorite Foto Friday’s Extreme Makeover. It’s a popcorn-eating, pajama-wearing, book-reading kinda weekend for me. I wish you all the same 🙂